Treasure Hunter is about setting off into interesting locations that have been of some significance in the past and using metal detectors to uncover that past by finding interesting artifacts and get to know they historical significance.
With locations scattered all over the world, you’ll need to find something interesting and valuable in your local woods to gain the prestige and funds needed for better equipment and travel expenses to exotic, remote locations. You can decide to keep artifacts for your collection or to auction them off to travel even further or get even better gear.
Treasure Hunter is not a metal detector simulator per se, but rather a mix of arcade and simulation. With streamlined detector mechanics the game is enjoyable not only for the fans of the genre, but casual gamers as well. Simple, intuitive gameplay elements combined with beautiful landscapes make for a truly enjoyable experience.
• 10/12 beautiful, handcrafted locations
• 8 different metal detector types to upgrade
• 100+ artifacts to find
• 10+ legendary artifacts
• Artifacts can be found in various conditions
• Identification and collection of artifacts
• Artifacts can be sold to bolster funds for better gear and travel expenses to remote locations